Features for portable x-ray :
This portable X-ray unit is very convenient for dentists visiting their patient out of the clinics. This unit is specially designed to produce high-quality dental x-ray images. While using a small amount of radiation there is no need for protection. There are films included for testing purpose and all the consumables can be replaced by other similar products. Effectively diagnose your patients and follow-up on prior treatments with our brand-new, low-radiation X-Ray machine. Non-film inspection and storage can be realized when corresponding to a sensor.
Mainly used in the dental clinic, to do pre-treatment examination, treatment comparison, and to confirm the effect of treatment for tooth extraction, gum would like to know the internal organizational structure, root depth, degree of inflammation of the pulp, and even broken teeth.
The tube head is equipped with excellent radiation-shield protection ,except
the radial mouth,and tests have shown that the radial index is zero
Toshiba 0.3mm x 0.3mm micro-focus tube
Digital control machine, x-ray output precision, stability
No protective operation room is needed when installing the complete machine
Flexible adjustment of position and angle of handpiece,
Develop dental film in daylight, no darkroom needed;
Compact in volume, light in weight, convenient for carrying;
Time is adjustable, high contrast of picture, imaging in focus;
Can be used with sensor;
* High-frequency design makes unit portable and compact, saving you space!
* Our 50/60Hz X-ray machine allows you to precisely control exposure time and repitition, providing consistent, customized images.
* Simple internal structure makes for easy operation and maintenance
* Delivers fast response speeds and higly-accuracy output indexes
* Adjustable KV (revolutions per minute of engine) and MA
* Can be powered directly from regular DC outlet (Unlike other Large-scale 50/60Hz X-line machines, which usually require special electrical wiring)
* Features a Toshiba 0.3x0.3 micro-focus spherical kinescope, ensuring crystal-clear images
* Uses 30mm×40mm Kodak film
* Can be controlled from the mainframe, headtube, or remote control (included)
* 110v/220V power supply voltage of plus or minus 10% of Pathology
* Rating: 60W
* Mainframe exterior size: 28 * 20 * 8 centimeters
* Ball-2009140 * Spiral (excluding Canada longituba)
* Weight 2.2kg mainframe
* Storage conditions: 5-40 degrees Celsius, relative Humidity
* Exposure time: 0.2-0.5 seconds
* Set-up time: 0.1-9.9 seconds .